A website for Jews struggling to maintain their moral purity in today's world
With the advance of technology and the ease of availability and privacy that the internet provides, it has become a daily struggle for many religious Jews to remain Erlich (morally and ethically upright) even in their own homes.Jewish Leaders, Rabbis and Experts worldwide, are beginning to speak out about this serious problem more and more.
The GuardUrEyes.com web site and forum are a revolution in the Orthodox community today. For the first time ever, a Jew seeking to better himself in the areas that he always felt he can't talk about with anyone else, finally has where to turn! This website puts all the "taboo" subjects on the table, and offers a whole system of help, group support and recovery.Testimonials
Two Free e-Books that will change your life!
Right click on the links below and choose "Save Link/Target As" to download them to your computer. (Print them out to read at your leisure!)
The tools on our network include:
· Two Daily Chizuk List options (hundreds of members!)
· Hundreds of tips; divided into categories; tips from therapists, tips from other sites and from fellow strugglers.
· An active and thriving forum – a powerful feature of group support
· The "Jewish Healing Group", an anonymous 12-Step group that meets on the phone once a week
· A live hotline, for people to get advice and started on their journey to recovery
· Many stories of recovery, struggles and suffering
· An elaborate FAQ page
· Over 20 filter options, and everything a person could want to know about filters
· A section on the 12 steps
· A "Kosher Isle" to help people find entertaining and more productive things to do with their time
· Download here a powerful PDF file, translated from a Hebrew book called "The First Day of the Rest of My Life", to help people break free of sexual addictions
· A Rehab Option in Florida
· Many Therapy Options
· An inspiring Music Page, to chase away the impurity and inspire thoughts of Teshuvah
· A "Wall of Honor" page, to keep track of your sobriety and get group support
R' Avraham J. Twerski, world renowned expert on addictions, author of over 50 books, and a true Gadol and pioneer in Klal Yisrael, is one of the guiding forces behind this site. It was through his advice and help that this site was made possible, and he contributes to our site and is often quoted in our articles, tips and advice. Click here for various articles and tips from Rabbi Twerski.
Why is Sexual purity so important in Judaism? Our sages called Shmiras Habris "Yesod", meaning "Foundation". The foundation of a building is "underground" and no one sees it, yet it holds up the entire building!Shmiras Habris is the hidden part of a Jew, it's the real you. If the foundation of a Jew is weak, his whole spiritual structure is fragile and in grave danger of collapse. At guardureyes.com we are finally joining together, for ourselves and for all future generations, to strengthen the foundations of our people!
Recovery & Teshuva teach one how to flow with life, not fight against it...