Thursday, June 06, 2024

Shiur on B'Ikvos HaYirah: Gauging Interest UPDATED Again

Update II:

We have a quorum, I will begin recording next week, IYH.

GYT!

The podcast address will be https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXhYlGVtIOa_gd9vvxde8W-yIQaHmOc9-

בעקבות היראה

A podcast going through the Sefer B'Ikvos HaYirah by Rabbi Avrohom Eliyahu Kaplan zt"l.


Update:

So far I have only received three expressions of interest. I am waiting on at least five.

Shiur on B'Ikvos HaYirah: 
Gauging Interest

In the wake of

https://rygb.blogspot.com/2024/05/a-talk-about-mussar-with-rabbi-hillel.html

and similar recent posts, there has been some interest (see the comments there) in organizing a systematic series, either pre-recorded or on zoom, going through the B'Ikvos HaYirah.

If you are interested, please either respond in the comments here or by email to ygb@aishdas.org with your contact information and the format in which you would be interested in pursuing this limmud and we will see what we can do.

2 comments:

  1. I plan to start Wednesday after Shavuos, IYH. Contact me directly to join a WhatsApp group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested, but I can't commit to listening every week.

    ReplyDelete