In the following letter the Rivevos Efraim rules (tersely!):
1. That automobile expenses may be considered oness mammon to exempt one from the chiyuv of tefillah b'tzibbur.
2. That you can make a personal copy of a music tape, so long as you don't sell it.
3. That for those who are makpid on Cholov Yisroel, ice cream must be Cholov Yisroel.
In the lower right hand corner he added a vort on Noach.
In the following letter the Rivevos writes about the berachah on chocolate-covered raisins, about Shnayim Mikra and then rules that:
1. B'sh'as ha'dchak one can drink coffee out of porcelain mugs in non-kosher establishments.
2. The minhag is that one does not stand at a podium or in a space that is normally reserved for the use of a Rosh Yeshiva.