Monday, October 30, 2017

Nachas!

Related image



Today I received an Hakoras HaTov call from Yerushalayim, from a gentleman who has listened to my recorded shiurim on Talmud Yerushalmi for over four years and is making a siyum this Shabbos. He was effusive in his gratitude and praise.

I myself am extremely grateful to 
Reb Eli Gurevich
  Yerushalmionline.org
was his idea and he brought it to fruition. We are currently working together on the Tosefta at
Toseftaonline.org.

I am likewise most grateful to
Reb Reuvain Meir HaKohen Caplan
 for hosting my shiurim! He recently shared with me the following message he received from a person who listened to my shiurim at his website
http://shiurim.sumseq.com/RYGB/

"A few months ago, I discovered your online repository of R'Bechhofer's shiurim. They are amazing, to say the least. This lead me to explore more of his writings and shiurim online. After the first few Hashkafa-related essays in Bigdei Shesh and listening to some of the shiurim you posted a dozen times or so, I knew I had discovered a very special person. So much of that information has undoubtedly greatly increased my avodas hashem and would have been otherwise inaccessible. I attribute my access primarily to you and truly am incapable of thanking you enough."

May HKB"H grant us the zechus to continue to be meifitz and marbitz Toraso HaKedoshah both in real time and place reality and in virtual reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment