Monday, August 14, 2023

My Correspondence with מורי ורבי HaRav Moshe Zuriel zt"l, Letter 6 (the last letter I have found)

This letter is from several years after Letter 5. This letter was sent to me shortly after we moved to Monsey, some 22 years ago.

It is the last letter I have found in my correspondence file.

Rav Zuriel zt"l speaking in the Dining Room in Yeshivat Sha'alvim


Continuing during these days of Shiva of

מורי ורבי הגאון הצדיק הרב משה יחיאל צוריאל זצ"ל

 to share some of the correspondence I held with him years ago.



2 comments:

  1. https://www.bhol.co.il/news/1579358

    (obituary for Rav Tzuriel, with detailed historical info)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit brief, but more accurate than others I have seen. A WhatsApp group devoted to Rav Tzruriel:

      להצטרפות לקבוצת תורתו של הרב משה צוריאל זצ"ל >>
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/F5Bs1ldhBHvBvM4fm6ZrHS

      תלמידי ותלמידות הרב המעוניינים לשתף בסיפורים אודותיו ניתן לשתף בקבוצה או לשלוח סיפורים לכתובת מייל זו.
      Torat.moshe.rav@gmail.com

      יש לציין שם, משפחה, מקום מגורים, קשר לרב וטלפון / נייד ליצירת קשר.

      "בילע המוות לנצח, ומחה אדוניי יהוה דמעה מעל כל-פנים; וחרפת עמו, יסיר מעל כל-הארץ--כי יהוה, דיבר".  (ישעיהו, כה, ח)

      Delete